Mobile Wellness Screening Programs
Better Health through Prevention
Our Mobile Wellness Clinic programs can be custom-tailored to provide a large variety of health services. Hosting these services is very affordable since the exams are generally a fully covered benefit of the employee’s health insurance.
Below are examples of medical screenings we perform:
Annual Preventative Visits
Focuses on establishing and maintaining a personalized prevention plan to improving health and preventing disease.
- Family History, Medications, Social History, Immunizations
- Complete review of Body Systems:
- Lymphatic, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Musculoskeletal, Neurological & Eyes, Ears, Throat
- Mental Health Review
- Wellness Visit Report given to patient at time of service
- Lab Results (Integrated with Biometric Program)
Turnkey approach that assures professionally executed screenings with maximum employee participation.
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Glucose
- Body Composition
- One-on-One Health Coaching
Consists of a series of non-invasive, ultrasound based procedures to quickly screen employees for
problems that could lead to heart disease.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Carotid artery screening
- Peripheral artery disease screening
- Abdominal aorta screening
- Thyroid scan
- Blood pressure check
Private, comfortable 15-minute exam onsite at your organization
- Two x-ray views of each breast
- Licensed radiologist
- Individual, confidential results sent to the home of each participant
- Aggregate results supplied to corporate
Regulatory Health and Safety Services
We provide you with occupational health screening services.
- Physical Examination Services (Emergency Responder, First Responder, DOT/CDL, Medical Monitor, Hazmat, etc.)
- Respiratory Surveillance
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Biological Monitoring Screening
DID YOU KNOW?
- Breast Cancer is the second leading cause of death in women.
- When breast cancer is detected early, the 5 year survival rate is 98%.
- The best defenses against breast cancer are prevention and early detection.
- It is recommended that women have a mammogram every 1-3 years, depending on age and risk factors.
Call 877-444-1544 or email Info@NDSWellness.com
to discuss the best healthcare and wellness solutions for your business.